Welcome To Jobee.my
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Retaincurity
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, area location, mobile number
Others, we will collect demographic information and behavioural information such how you use and interact with jobee.my.
Demographic information refers to population characteristics such year of born, gender, preference, interest and race or ethnicity.
Beside that, we may receive your information from third parties who represented by company or individual to register in Jobee.my.
Usage and share of information
By agree to Jobeee.my term and condition, you consent for us to use your information.
Your information will be disclosure and share with third parties who may contact you regarding their product or services.
We cannot control how our authorized users used, store or transfer your information and not responsible for their action.
Therefore, you should not to post your sensitive information to Jobee.my such as NRIC numbers or account bank information.
We use the information that we collect on the websites for the proposes of:
Providing our services
To verify your identity and allow to create an account.
To contact you in respect of our services.
To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you.
To monitor and improve the performance of the Jobee.my website and services.
Delivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employer.
To allow you or third party to share jobs and profile information with your or their connection.
To administer and manage the Jobee.my Services provided to you.
To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness.
Updated personal information
You can update your personal details (including your account and job preferences) by accessing your account at your Jobee.my.
Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
Access of personal information
Your personal information will be disclosure by authorize for several purpose (2).
The authorized parties will access your information are;
Administrator of Jobee.my services
Employer such company or agent
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version,
the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet,
or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This term and condition was last modified on 5th December 2017.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions")
carefully before using the http://jobee.my website and (the "Service") operated by Ezw Software Solution and 57 Penny Design ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By registering here and creating your "Jobee Candidate’s Profile" Or “Jobee Company’s Profile”,
you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately.
If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- You agree to:
- Keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
- You will not pass your password to someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- You need to be 18 or older.
- You also promise that any registration information that you submit to Jobee.my Website is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Your Uses of Our Services
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from using Jobee.my Website and Jobee.my Services.
Jobee.com Website and Jobee.com Services act as
- Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates.
- Candidates to post Jobee.my Job’s request and resumes and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
Availability of the Jobee.my Website
We cannot guarantee that the jobee.com Website will be fault-free, error-free, or that Jobee.my Website and servers are free of harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the Jobee.my
Website you should report it through contact us page and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the Jobee.my Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services.
We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
Jobee.my Website and Jobee.my Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jobee.my makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Jobee.my Website or the Jobee.my Content.
The use of all Jobee.my Website and the Jobee.my Content is at your own risk
- Jobee.my does not screen or censor the listings, including Jobee.my Profiles offered. Jobee.my is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates.
As a result, Jobee.my is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or Jobee.my or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings,
the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of
candidates to fill job openings and Jobee.my makes no representations about any jobs, Jobee.my Profiles, resumes or User Content on the Jobee.my Website.
- Jobee.my shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of Jobee.my Services or for Jobee.my Content,
accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through Jobee.my Services.
- You MUST NOT Post jobs(Employer and Agent)/ Post request(Candidate) in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment,
equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Jobee.my does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Jobee.my endorse any opinions expressed by Users.
You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Termination and suspended account
If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close or remove your account,
if we do so, we may close all accounts and the related post you have open in your name.
- To deactivate your account please contact our customer services department; the details can be found under "contact us" on Jobee.my page.
- You can update your personal details (including your contact details, education background and job request preferences) by accessing your account at your Jobee Profile page and making any necessary changes;
this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- Jobee.my reserves the right to offer third party services and job offers to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive,
such offers may be made by Jobee.my or by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, Your Jobee.my Profile, online resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- You can update your company or personal details (including contact details, company background and vacancy’s preferences) by accessing your account at your Jobee Profile page and making any necessary changes;
this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- Jobee.my hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Jobee.my Website for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of Jobee.my
Content or materials on Jobee.my Website solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.