- Information Collection And Retain
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, area location, mobile number ("Personal Information").
- Others, we will collect demographic information and behavioural information such how you use and interact with jobee.my. Demographic information refers to population characteristics such year of born, gender, preference, interest and race or ethnicity. Beside that, we may receive your information from third parties who represented by company or individual to register in Jobee.my.
- Usage and share of information
- By agree to Jobeee.my term and condition, you consent for us to use your information. Your information will be disclosure and share with third parties who may contact you regarding their product or services. We cannot control how our authorized users used, store or transfer your information and not responsible for their action. Therefore, you should not to post your sensitive information to Jobee.my such as NRIC numbers or account bank information.
- We use the information that we collect on the websites for the proposes of:
- Providing our services
- To verify your identity and allow to create an account.
- To contact you in respect of our services.
- To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you.
- To monitor and improve the performance of the Jobee.my website and services.
- Delivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employer.
- To allow you or third party to share jobs and profile information with your or their connection.
- To administer and manage the Jobee.my Services provided to you.
- To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness.
- Updated personal information
- You can update your personal details (including your account and job preferences) by accessing your account at your Jobee.my. Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- Access of personal information
- Your personal information will be disclosure by authorize for several purpose (2). The authorized parties will access your information are;
- Administrator of Jobee.my services
- Employer such company or agent
- Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Cookies Term
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Security Term
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Contact Us